About Me

My photo
I have created two blogs to share my passion of food and fashion with you. The idea is not to give you accurate recipes or tell you what to wear but to share my day to day cooking and shopping experiences with you. I hope you will get new ideas from my blog and that you will share your experiences with me. I have always been creative with everything in my life be it food, clothes or career. I like trying new things,and I am always up for trying things once in my life.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Wierd combinations but they do work..,,really believe me

Sliced banana with salt, pepper and lemon juice
Mango slices between two slices of white bread eaten as a sandwhich
Coke and milk blended with lots of ice
Brown toasted bread generously buttered and sprinkled with granulated sugar

I have tried all of the above and they do taste nice - even if they sound wierd!

No comments:

Post a Comment