About Me

My photo
I have created two blogs to share my passion of food and fashion with you. The idea is not to give you accurate recipes or tell you what to wear but to share my day to day cooking and shopping experiences with you. I hope you will get new ideas from my blog and that you will share your experiences with me. I have always been creative with everything in my life be it food, clothes or career. I like trying new things,and I am always up for trying things once in my life.

Thursday 15 April 2010

Tandoori Salmon Tikkas

Cut 2 big steaks of salmons into bite size pieces. Leave it to marinate in plastic bag with a mixture of 3 big table spoon of tandoori paste, 1 table spoon of your gut, 1 tsp olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic , lemon juice,salt and pepper and leave it for a minimum of 2 hours.

Place it of a very hot griddle and cook it on both sides for 2-3 mins (each side). Generously squeeze lots of lemon juice , garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve it with finely sliced red onions and rice/nan bread.

2 comments:

  1. 1 table spoon of 'your gut'?? Don't think I'll be trying this one Ayush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant yourgut David lol you know that!! Be nice....

    ReplyDelete