About Me

My photo
I have created two blogs to share my passion of food and fashion with you. The idea is not to give you accurate recipes or tell you what to wear but to share my day to day cooking and shopping experiences with you. I hope you will get new ideas from my blog and that you will share your experiences with me. I have always been creative with everything in my life be it food, clothes or career. I like trying new things,and I am always up for trying things once in my life.

Saturday 3 April 2010

Hello!!

Hey,

This is my first blog and am not very sure what I am supposed to do. I have always had a passion for cooking and have tried hundreds of new things some I am proud of and some I would never try again. I aim to share my passion of food and good things in life through this blog.

I am not perfect so there may be mistakes but please do feel free to correct me as we live we learn. I hope you enjoy reading my blogs and I will keep it as interesting as I possibly can.

Thanks

Ayush

No comments:

Post a Comment