About Me

My photo
I have created two blogs to share my passion of food and fashion with you. The idea is not to give you accurate recipes or tell you what to wear but to share my day to day cooking and shopping experiences with you. I hope you will get new ideas from my blog and that you will share your experiences with me. I have always been creative with everything in my life be it food, clothes or career. I like trying new things,and I am always up for trying things once in my life.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Chicken Butter Masala

Diced Chicken Breast dusted with flour and pan fried, onion, garlic, ginger, chillies all cooked in hot oil with chili powder, mango powder, coriander, cumin seeds and can of chopped tomatoes. Left to simmer until dark red in colour and the oil starts floating on the side ( 10-12 mins). The browned chicken is then added to the mixture with some roasted cahewnut paste and double creme. This is then left to simmer for 10-15 mins and garnished with crushed pistachios and fresh coriander leaves. Serve it hot with nan bread, rice and pickled onions. Better than a take away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment